REVIEW CAMPAIGN MATERIAL
Check out the PLANNING STUDY results compiled by the STEIER GROUP of Omaha, NE. This study reveals the high level of interest in the Freedom Encounter project. The FAQ BROCHURE will answer many basic questions regarding the Forwarding Freedom Capital Campaign.
Join our team as we develop a first-class experiential museum in Branson, MO. This facility will serve to educate many of the 8 to 10 million visitors who come to Branson each year. However, we can ONLY build this state-of-the-art facility with the help of patriots, like you.
Fill out the form below and join our team as we build a database of patriots! You, like hundreds of other like-minded citizens who have joined, will:
1) Receive emails regarding the progress of Freedom Encounter.
2) Receive communication from a representative of Freedom Encounter to discuss the Forwarding Freedom Capital Campaign.
3) Receive information regarding receptions, news releases and more as the Freedom Encounter develops over the coming months and years.
1. CAPITAL CAMPAIGN: Support our Forwarding Freedom Capital Campaign by making a single contribution or a 3 YEAR PLEDGE. Select the "DONATION PLEDGE FORM" button below to get started. Naming rights for the museum and other incentives are available. Call for more info!
2. CHECK: You may write a check to FREEDOM ENCOUNTER and mail it to:
Freedom Encounter, 3220 Falls Parkway, Branson, MO 65616
All donations are tax deductible as Freedom Encounter, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization.